Basic English (British American Scientific International and Commercial English) is an English-based controlled language created by linguist and philosopher Charles Kay Ogden as an international auxiliary language, and as an aid for teaching English as a second language.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and understanding of Basic English.
- This course is for anyone training to teach English as a foreign language.
- This course is for professionals who want to improve their spoken and written English.
- This course is for anyone studying English as a second language who wants to improve all of their communication skills.
- This course is for school students also.